I am beyond touched that I got nominated for the Liebster Award! This award is passed on from one blogger to another. The idea is to learn more about each other. The blogger who was so nice to nominate me is Free2bme27. (link provided to check her out) This was really fun and I hope those I nominate enjoy this exercise as well. I look forward to reading everyone’s comments! These are the rules….
*Thank the blog that nominated you and link back to them.
*Make a blog post telling 11 facts about yourself.
*Answer the 11 questions from the blog that nominated you.
*Prepare 11 questions for those you will nominate.
*Nominate 11 bloggers who have less than 200 followers by commenting on one of their blog posts.
11 Facts About Me:
- I played Glinda the Good Witch of the North in a Grade 8 production of The Wizard of Oz
- I watch the Shopping Network just for fun
- I have an obsession with home fragrance and bed linens
- I have had my tonsils removed
- I have kept nearly every single birthday card I have ever received
- I collect cat and owl figurines
- I have never visited any other province besides Ontario
- I am an only child
- I religiously watch It’s The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown every Halloween
- I love the smell of old books
- I will always own a cat
11 questions from the person who nominated me:
1. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
I love food SO much, that is a tough one. Sweet potatoes if I was forced to pick.
2. Why did you start your blog?
To reach and inspire other people on their own fitness/health journeys, start some good dialogue and become a part of a new community
3. What would you do if you won the lottery?
Still continue to run my small business, but definitely travel more with my husband, buy a second car, a house and sock some away for retirement.
4. Do you believe in love at first site?
Nope. Love takes time.
5. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
I am such a die hard Windsorite….but to keep this answer somewhat interesting, I would choose to stay in Canada still, perhaps another province? Manitoba sounds good.
6. Do you believe in God? Why or why not?
Wow, what a huge question. I do not follow a specific religion. I practice humility, consider myself spiritual and I carry respect for those around me. I try to live my life as a decent human being. Those things bring me peace and a sense of purpose. That’s good enough for me.
7. Are you a planner or are you spontaneous?
A bit of both, with a heavier lean to planner
8. What brings you the greatest joy in life?
Corny I know, but living each day with my husband as my life’s witness and partner.
9. What is a piece of advice you’d like to share?
Laugh more often.
10. What is something we’d be surprised to know about you?
I have 3/5 tattoos remaining. (removed 2 of them) I should have only ever gotten 1. (That could count as a piece of advice too I suppose….)
11. What 3 words describe you best?
Ack…these sorts of questions are super tricky. Healthy, smart, empathetic.
11 Questions for the people I nominate:
- What is your worst fear?
- Favourite month?
- What room are you in while you answer these questions?
- Do you remember what video game was the first that you played?
- Favourite Disney villain?
- Cake or pie?
- What was your most memorable Halloween costume?
- What do you do for a living?
- Do you dream in colour?
- Assuming you enjoy a good omelet, what food items MUST be in it?
- What movie do you never get tired of watching?